0

My Darling

I think I want to give up now.
It's not because I'm like you who scared to hurt me and to be hurt.
I love you, you know that.
But I don't want to be your reason that makes your shine fading.

I always like you shining under the sun.
Glittering with the brightest smile on your face.

And when you're fading you ache my heart so much.
SO MUCH til I can't breath knowing the reason behind all that is me.

I can't handle this reality.

I just want you to be happy.
And that's the shape of my love for you.

I remember you once said, "Maybe God is trying to tell us that we're not meant to be together. And that's why we hurt each other."

I think you're right, darling.

I can't accept the fact that I'm the one who kill your smile.

I want you to be happily ever after.

Always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment